From your Editors
Spring has sprung. It’s time for us rabbits to get out and get busy. Blogger has introduced some new templates and features, like pages and photo captions, so this may be a good time to dust off your rabbit hole and redecorate the place with a fresh look and new posts. Stop by and check it out. [read the 3/11 post].
We hope that you like the newsletter now appearing as a post instead of an attachment in email.
Seen something you’d like to share with the other GYR? Send a note to us at GYRnews@gmail.com
Is there something you would like to see featured in an Online Journal article? We have the following regular columns:
- The Educated Rabbit: Publications & websites reviewed
- Digging for Answers: Your questions answered
- Graveyard Guru: Interview with an expert
- The History Hare: The hare of the history that bit you
- Tech T.I.P: Technology you can use
- Photo Monument: A grave photo essay
- The Rabbit’s Tale: A little of this, a little of that
- The International Rabbit
News, Resources & TipsAs seen on Family History Expo’s Blog: Finding Death Records
Featured GYR Blog
Escape to the Silent Cities
Hop in and visit a while.
Featured GYR Photo
Hop over to Cemetery Explorers to see this photo.
Please let us know if we missed anyone.
We’ve added to the GYR family:
- June – The Interesting, The Odd, The Beautiful - (idea submitted by Gale Wall)
- July – Scavenger Hunt - (idea submitted by Julie Cahill Tarr)
- August – Favorite Season - (idea submitted by Henk van Kampen)
We encourage your ideas, tips and feedback. You can reach us at GYRnews@gmail.com.
Now, let’s get hopping. Happy Spring!