The challenge for the November 2009 edition of the Graveyard Rabbits carnival is to write your own epitaph. November 2nd is “Plan Your Epitaph Day,” an international observance created by Lance Hardie, to coincide with All Saint’s Day (a.k.a. Day of the Dead).
So your challenge for the carnival is to write your own epitaph. What would you like to see on your gravestone? How would you like people to remember you? Create your epitaph, post it to your blog, and submit it to the carnival.
Submissions are due October 25. Please submit your article using the blog carnival submission form. Be sure to include a short description of your post in the “remarks” section of the submission form.
- December 2009 – In the News
- January 2010 – The Final Resting Place (idea submitted by Colleen McHugh)
- February 2010 – Cemetery Critters (idea submitted by Diane Wright)
- March 2010 – Forgotten Cemeteries (idea submitted by Tina Micheal Ruse)
- April 2010 – Anonymous Graves (idea submitted by Henk van Kampen)
- May 2010 – Cause of Death (idea submitted by Matt Hucke)
- June 2010 – The Interesting, The Odd, The Beautiful (idea submitted by Gale Wall)
- July 2010 – Scavenger Hunt