To all my fellow Graveyard Rabbits,Through a joint effort between myself, Terry, and footnoteMaven, the plans for The Graveyard Rabbit Journal are progressing. The Graveyard Rabbit Journal is the quarterly publication for the Association of Graveyard Rabbits. Our first issue is scheduled for release on April 15.
First, I’d like to take a moment to announce the columns that will be regular features in the Journal.
- The History Hare, written by footnoteMaven
- Tech T.I.P., written by Denise Olson
- Graveyard Guru, written by Stephanie Lincecum
- Digging for Answers, written by Randy Seaver
- Epitaph, written by Terry Thornton
- Feature Articles – Related to the issue’s theme, 1,000+ words, photos accepted
- Research-Based Articles – Must be academic in nature (research results, case studies, etc.), 2,000+ words, photos accepted
- Graveyard Finds – Short article related to an interesting cemetery find, 100-200 words, photos accepted
- Rabbit Readings – Review of a relevant book, magazine/journal, or website, 400-500 words
Full details and guidelines can be found at: http://journal-gyra.blogspot.com.Other Requests
- We are looking for questions to get Randy started on the Digging for Answers column. Questions must be cemetery-related. Please send those questions to me.
- I am in need of a copyeditor. If you are interested, please email me with the reason you would like to be considered and any experience you have.
I’m counting on you to help make this issue a success!
Julie Cahill Tarr, Managing Editor